Polka dots is a classic and feminine print. It is its strength and weakness.
So how to choose?
1) The more contrast with the background - the more attention and risk is (black and white)
2) The more gentle the tones of background and natural colors - the more romantic it looks. But tof course the cut and style are counting as well. Cuz if you wear romantic print with totally flattering cut you have a risk to look like a cupcake.
3) You can play visual illusions. The larger dots give the volume. That is why you need to try many and find your favorite dots size. 😁
4) Black background with a small dots will give nice and tender to silhouette , this is a classic that fits all.
5) Polka dots can bring different vibes. If you wish just impregnations in the literal sense - it can only be a skirt or blouse, a bag or shoes and even glasses or jewelry with the print.
6) Remember this style advices, mood and balance of dots in a look and a place where you wear this. For example, in Italy there are almost no restrictions on this print, I think they are generally ready to make it a national dolce-sweet print. 😃
#polkadot #print #yellowdress #summerlook #ootd #outfit #look #polkadotdress #feminine